Thursday, August 27, 2009

$5.00 Magazine Subscriptions


Are you a magazineaholic like me? Then you will love the opportunity to take advantage of some serious magazine subscription discount rates that Amazon is offering. Most of them will look like they are in the $9-10, but the discount is applied when you check out. So far, I have been able to subscribe to Real Simple, Country Living, and People Style Watch- each for $5, which is close to the price of one magazine and I generally am tempted to buy at least one issue of each of these magazines a year. How could I resist?

For a complete list, click here. (They currently are listing Country Living, Woman's Day, Health, Bazaar, Seventeen, Parents, Field & Stream, Town & Country, Spin, Outdoor Life, Los Angeles, Parenting, Working Mother, Sport Fishing, Wakeboarding, and Wind Surfing but they seem to change it up a bit as time goes by. I bookmarked it so I could check back and see what else they offer as time goes by).

No comments: