Thursday, June 10, 2010

a girl after my own heart

Have you seen this blog?

There are quite a few blogs out there similar to hers, but rarely do I feel so connected to so many of the the projects they do and/or feature. I also love her house and her white couches. And she has kids! She gives me hope that my white couch dream may be doable! Here are a few reasons I think she's great:


Her living room. How cute is her house?!


Check out these before and afters!!

Her entryway project. Are ya kidding me? I vow to no longer turn up my nose at particle board furniture.


Her kids' playroom. Love the chalk walls, the organization, and the white couch (brave, brave woman)!


Her adorable laundry room. I might not doing so much laundry walking into a room like this.


Cute bathroom details she made herself! She framed up the mirror, the light fixture is a repurposed piece she came up with and she made the adorable shower curtains!!


There are few things I love more than getting things dirt cheap, repurposing them, and beautifying my home. Thanks for the inspiration Cassity!

1 comment:

Amy Sue said...

Kaela, I love her house too! I already have plans to frame my bathroom mirrors & to build the Washer & Dryer stand.