Thursday, June 17, 2010

photography

I love photography. I've taken a class here and there, and try to read up on how to take better photos whenever I get the chance, but have so much to learn and want a few pieces of equipment (right now I really want this and this) to help me out a bit.

But another favorite way of mine to 'educate' myself on how to take better photos is to subscribe to blogs of photographers I admire. Seeing the world through their eyes helps me envision what is possible with a camera and think out of the box more often.

One of my favorites (not to mention local and I kinda know her... a friend of a friend type thing) is Captured by Mikki. I was inspired recently by some engagements she just shot and wanted to share. Love the colors and the chemistry between these too.



Click here to see more from this session.

No comments: